Friday, September 17, 2010

How accurate is x1950 pro?

Hi, is x1950 pro perfect for gaming and if i buy it would it work on all the different games at MAXED out settings wit AASF X16 and AA X8 ?

Please tell me a inventory of high detail games the x1950 could really really knob good.



Also, is my computer suitable for gaming? this is my rig:

My computer has the folowing:

AMD athlon 64 3700+ processor

cd/dvd drive

2 see memory

200GB Hard drive

2 USB drives

How accurate is x1950 pro?

Oh ya it would max everything out without a doubt, but, ATI have a habit of have poor drivers. I would go for the nvidia geforce 7950 or 8800.

I own a nvidia 6600gt and its suppossed ati counterpart, the x1600, and the Ati have had tons of problems next to drivers, but the nvidia has be flawless and runs smoother, even though 3dmark scores them just about the same.



Your computer is more than polite enough. The individual way I can construe of making it better would be to buy two 80gb sata II drives for $45 each and creating a robbery with them. they are twice as swiftly as any other interface even before they are within a raid.
cpu is promptly enough for it. goto www.tomshardware.com for video benchmarks. they also hold an acticle about agp cards (including the x1950 pro) and the speed. 2gb is honest as well.
condo rentals in

No comments:

Post a Comment