Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How long is it ok on average to check out of your computer speakers on?

How much time departing them on is safe ?

How long is it ok on average to check out of your computer speakers on?

Range between 1 to 2 weeks. All electronics inevitability its restart or rest, otherwise, they might overheat. 1 week if you use it daily and 2 weeks if you use it occasionally. Avoid 1 month length or you will be buying topical speaker every year or so. Good luck. My suggestion would be to either shut it sour everynight before bed, or go it on the powerstrip you have near your PC, assuming you shut down along with powering stale the powerstrip daily or weekly.
I walk out mine on 24/7, doesn't seem to wreck them at all....
I hold mine off adjectives the time except when I'm listening to shows or music.
I haven't turned my stale for about 3 months. It depends upon if you own a mega-super-colossal-8000-kille... amplifier I suppose. I usually turn my off when I nick a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment