Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How long does a processor finishing if used moderately 24 hours a daylight, no gaming?

also beside proper cooling and etc.

How long does a processor finishing if used moderately 24 hours a daylight, no gaming?

with AC 5 years

minus 1-3 years
My processor is 5 years old. Never shut rotten and I game an average of 3 hrs a daytime. Sometimes more or less. And its overclocked.
Electronics concluding acording to the Bell Curve, If they dont die withing the first few weeks of heavy use, they will concluding you for years. I am running processors from the 90's and they work like unknown.
I would have to say aloud it really depends on the processor.. I got my computer surrounded by 2002 and I restart my computer maybe once a month and that's lone because I need to for a program. I've done sturdy gaming, burning dvds, you name it. I haven't have a problem yet! Also, it's not overclocked and I don't hold a special cooling kit.. only a nice generic Gateway pc. The single things I've done to it is added a tv/pc card, upgraded my ram and added on a couple not easy drives. :)
It really depends on the CPU. Some chips operate at higher temperature than others, even with adequet cooling. One desktop computer at my workplace is on 24/7 and is probably more or less 12 years old. It have a 100 mHz processor, and runs OS/2 Warp. On the other side of the coin, I've repaired a few household (non-gaming) PC's with cooked processors that be only 5 or 6 years aged.
truck rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment