Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How long will battery (re-chargables) concluding within y our puter mouse?

Mine will progress about 20 days up to that time i need a re-charge. And, i'm on the puter roughly 2 hours a day. This build sense?

How long will battery (re-chargables) concluding within y our puter mouse?

Well I use regular batteries, not rechargeables but if you ever carry the chance you should check out the Microsoft wireless keyboards and mice. Im using a Microsoft wireless optical mouse 2.0 and havent changed the battery in 6 months, and I never shut my computer down and its used a couple hours every year. And that was one of the reason I got it, my second wireless was from IBM and it ate battery like once a month or so.
I hold a Microsoft cordless keyboard and mouse. The mouse last me about 6 months and the grand piano lasts just about 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment