Friday, September 17, 2010

How is this possible?

I be having some issues near my DVD/CD-ROM drive (see my previous question), was going to try uninstalling it again, but until that time I did that, I uninstalled some excess programs I had close to Google earth, Google updater, C04 and two kitchen design programs,(just to free up space and speed up computer) restarted, and suddenly my DVD/CD-ROM is working again?? What would those programs enjoy had to do next to anything??

How is this possible?

Could be almost anything

Some times Video Drivers will kill other drivers. Sometimes a DLL conflict will do indistinguishable. And Virtual drivers will sometimes kill frequent things. Sometimes just unloading afterwards reloading programes will fix things, it does not mean that the programme specifically kill the Disc Drive, just that nearby was a possible conflict.
i presume them programs may of corrupted your disc drive and needed to get rid of them to create it work (overload of memory i think)
one of the programs you got stale your computer was corrupt
I don`t know one of the programs had a bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment