Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How long does it lift to acquire your free Apple TV licence?

Okay, I go through the site and got the notification that I be going to get my notification in the communication. How long does it take earlier I get the notification? How long does it take until that time I get the Apple TV?

How long does it lift to acquire your free Apple TV licence?

It took mine roughly speaking 3 weeks to get to me... She's chitchat about the hold out site listed below. I don't know how long until they dispatch the Apple TV unit. I conjure up that it will happen after the release of the component... probably give them a few weeks after the release.
What site are you chitchat about? I search Apple's site and couldn't find anything to do with a missive or certificate for Apple TV. Are you chitchat about a bequest certificate?



You may want to contact the site you ordered from.
Mine took 4 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment