Friday, September 17, 2010

how considerable of a flash drive do they currently produce?

Will flash drives someday replace power-driven HDD's?

how considerable of a flash drive do they currently produce?

IF YOU WANT IT IN THE USB THUMB DRIVE FORMAT - I BELIEVE 8 GIGs - POSSIBLY 16.... BUT IVE NEVER SEEN BIGGER THAN 8
16GB Iocell CellDisk: world's largest flash drive
The largest I've seen is 8 gigs. There might be a 16 see, though I'm not sure. And flash drives will not replace mechanical HD's because the facts on them are easier to destroy. Place a flash drive in the neighbourhood a magnet and bye bye data...
I've see 8Gb flashdrives....



As big as flashdrives get, actual HDD's will other be a hundred times bigger.



I don't see them ever replacing them... but who knows, 100 years ago we didn't guess we could fly either....
Im not an expert on computer equipment nor do I know for convinced how large of a flash drive is currently self produced. I do know that the largest I have see is 4gig. In my opinion, I would probably be secretive of storing 4 gig of my dear information on a device so small it can be lost or stolen easily, not to mention the possible prejudice that can occur to the device while mortal transported all over the place.
http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/09/18/... this site is almost the new 32gig flashdrive, and yes, i don,t remember whitch production it was but, here will be a nand technology laptop by july, no conventional hd, also the 100$ laptop for every child does not use a conventional hd http://www.boingboing.net/2005/11/17/one...

No comments:

Post a Comment