Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How long do battery of a wireless upright & mouse concluding if i use my mouse & grand piano for 8 hours everyday?


How long do battery of a wireless upright & mouse concluding if i use my mouse & grand piano for 8 hours everyday?

Depends on the battery, I have have to replace my batteries as regularly as every month and have gone as long as a year in need changing battery. My batteries tend to ending longer in my grand piano then my optical mouse. The better the freestyle the longer they will last. If you use battery designed for digital cameras they may last up to a year or more. The length the battery will last depends on what you are doing, ordinary office work or gaming.
play it not dangerous like I do I hold rechargeable batteries and recharge them every saturday hours of darkness until sunday am and my mouse never fails me

No comments:

Post a Comment