Friday, September 17, 2010

How fragile are wireless mice?

I accidently dropped mine on a tile floor. Are within a lot of loose parts that could slickly detach? Also, is there a hit and miss that it could glitch up and move or click wen I don't want it to?

How fragile are wireless mice?

Modern infrared and laser mice are mostly solid-state devices. The only moving parts are the scroll helm and the buttons. If you didn't damage the switches beneath the buttons, it should be fine.
No more fragile than any other mouse. Is it still working? If so, don't sweat it.
Should be fine. Depends on the type of battery. That might pop out, but the rest should be OK.
I own a wireless mouse my self and I have dropped it accidentally abundant times, but luckily my computer is in my room which have carpet so in that isn't as much of an impact as if it would have fall on hard tile, but if nearby are many loose parts contained by it the it must have fall very not easy So I would advice you to budge buy another mouse.
You should be fine. I have one, and I'm horrible near electronic stuff, I've dropped it a couple times and mine works fine.
They are virtually indestructible (not that I suggest you test that). You're more feasible to physically break the plastic casing than the internal components.

No comments:

Post a Comment