Friday, September 17, 2010

How does infrared work?

My phone (Sony Ericsson) have an infrared port. I'm pretty sure my desktop doesn't, but 'm wondering if it's something I can buy and install onto my desktop. If I can, does anyone know where to buy it and how it works once it's installed?

How does infrared work?

u can buy USB infrared,u can verbs files,use as modem.infrared port from cp to infrared usb....but if your phone has blue tooth much better u buy bluetooth usb
Yes, you can buy a IR Tx/Rx for your desktop. Most motherboards at the moment have a IR pin header for the IR nouns - Then you just fit the IR device to the defence on your computer in a convenient location.



You can receive the IR transceiver at any computer shop.



It works by using infra red light which is at the upper ascend of the visible street lamp spectrum and thus you can't see it. IT also has a set range outside because sunlight can intensely easily verbs the receiver.
manitoba cottage rental

No comments:

Post a Comment