Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How copious different type 64 bit slot exist?

I only just got ripened 64bit Dell PERC2/QC 4 channel Adaptec AAC-364 RAID card for my antediluvian computer. My motherboard is intel L440GX dual PIII board which has one 64 bit PCI slot. But I realize that storming card doesnt fit 64bit slot. gap between 32bit PCI pins fragment and extended pins section is 2mm smaller than board slot have. Normal 32bit section fits resourcefully. If I put in a 32bit PCI slot card works very well. But I want to use as 64bit. How many different type 64bit PCI exist and also are PCIExpress slots different than ripened 64bit PCI slots ?

How copious different type 64 bit slot exist?

There are only one type of 64 bit slots are at hand on MB and comming to the raid card here are raid cards which will work on the specific MB next to an option for support for the storming support then solely you can install a raid card .
Hi. The PCIx slots are different. I enjoy never done what you ask so cannot advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment