Wednesday, September 15, 2010

how does a luxar step drive work?

I'm not really especially computer literate but want to transfer some programs from my nieces computer to mine but I can't amount how to do it.

how does a luxar step drive work?

If you are using WIndows XP, a new drive should appear when you insert the luxar bounce drive. Let's say that the investigational drive is Drive F. At that point, you can use Windows Explorer to DRAG stuff from your My Documents folder to the new F Drive.



You should become more au fait with your Windows Explorer program. It appears contained by the Accessories folder, but you can also RIGHT CLICK on the MY DOCUMENTS folder, and pick EXPLORE



Good luck and Happy Computing!
You just use it approaching a floppy disk....just plug it into your computers usb port and lately drag and drop them to the drive...it should show up in your My Computer....something similar to (K:) LEXAR...

No comments:

Post a Comment