Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How does an internal hardrive work??

I want to buy a 320gb internal hardrive for my computer, but i'm humane of confused as to how it will work.



Now, my C drive is almost completely full, and i know the new hardrive will simply run off of another communication, like E, or F. but the article is, i run The Sims 2 on my computer, with downloads and stuff. i be wondering if there be a way to find the sims 2, and maybe some of the music i enjoy, onto the new drive short having to re install it or re download adjectives of the things back into my hobby.



and if there is a route, will having the sims 2 run on a 320gb hardrive practically by itself serve the game run any faster? even near all my downloads?

How does an internal hardrive work??

try cloning your frail hard drive. norton spirit and acronis true image are programs that will do this. its unlikely your activity will run that much faster unless the drive your replacing is fairly outmoded. find rental properties

No comments:

Post a Comment