Friday, September 17, 2010

How does one re-store/boot a computer ...?

I own an older Win98 compute that I lately love and I want to erase the hard drive and re write or anything you call it beside my rewrite disk. It has some mode of bug in it and it seem the best thing to do. Problem is the rewrite disc doesn't come across to punch it's way through. I a moment ago get a repetitive message after I do the primary entry. Like it's stuck there. Is in attendance a way to newly dump all the stuff on the rugged drive and then put surrounded by the quick restore? Any assist much appreciated!

How does one re-store/boot a computer ...?

First remove and replace the battery, if you dont know what or where on earth that is,appropriate it to somebody that does.

Then you will want to Boot into BIOS, from there you can use DOS nouns to reformat the drive. Then place the Install CD surrounded by, and install. You may get 2 option, Repair or Format, that parts up to you.
I think you should bring a virus program frist like Norton Antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment